Savannah Events: Irish Music Festival 2015
You don't have to wait until St. Patrick's Day to celebrate Irish culture in Savannah. Bring your family and friends to the Irish Music Festival, and discover three fun days of live performances, traditional dance troupes, and authentic cuisine. You'll also find special kids activities, including face painting, craft making, and bounce houses. Grab a beer, dance a jig, and enjoy being Irish for the weekend. Highlights of the Irish Music Festival include:
You'll find all the fun at the Savannah Civic Center, located in historic Downtown Savannah at 301 West Oglethorpe Avenue - just 0.4 miles from our hotel. Walk to the party and kick up your heels in the spirit of the Irish. Our hotel's excellent location is just one of the reasons our guests return again and again. You'll love our sparkling pool, modern fitness center, and complimentary breakfast. Would you like to learn more about the Irish Music Festival, Savannah events, or accommodations at our stylish hotel? Please contact us at your convenience at 1 (912) 233-1011 for more information and to make your reservations.
- Savannah Pipes & Drums
- Three Performance Stages: Main Stage, Pub Stage & Children's Stage
- Festival Cultural Stage with Discussions on History, Literature & Music
- Traditional Irish Music & Dancing
- Children's Area with Bounce Houses, Crafts & Face Painting
- Vendor Booths
- Friday Night Ceili (Kick-Off Party)
- Delicious Irish Cuisine: Reuben Sandwiches, Fish & Chips, Beef Brisket, Irish Bangers, Whiskey Cake, Irish Soda Bread, Shortbread Cookies & more!