Savannah Romantic Getaway for Valentine's Day Weekend
Plan a Savannah romantic getaway, and treat your special someone to a vacation that you'll never forget. This historic destination is an ideal setting for romance, from scenic cruises and courtyard gardens to fine dining and cultural festivals. Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday this year, the perfect opportunity to plan a weekend escape. Wondering what to do while you're here? Have a look at some of our favorite things to do on Valentine's Day in Savannah.
After you've enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the city to the fullest, return to our stylish hotel. Conveniently located in the Historic District near River Street, our hotel features a full serving of Southern charm. Walk to great restaurants, excellent shopping and tourist attractions - and then return to your comfortable room to relax. Do you want to know more about planning a Savannah romantic getaway? Contact us today at 1 (912) 233-1011 for more information about our special hotel packages, and to make your reservations.
- Savannah Riverboat Cruises - Set sail and enjoy a premium buffet dinner, live entertainment, bottle of Champagne, roses and dancing.
- Savannah National Wildlife Refuge - Stroll through nature and look for birds and other wildlife.
- Carriage Tours of Savannah - Tour the historical buildings and nostalgic streets of the city on a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Tybee Island - Visit Savannah's beach to watch the sunrise or sunset.
- Savannah Riverfront - Walk hand-in-hand along the waterfront at night when the lights glisten in the water.